Saturday, March 4th and Sunday, March 5th, 2017
Brought to you by the Helena Area Chamber of Commerce Sports & Tournament Committee
The Helena Area Chamber of Commerce Sports and Tournament Committee wishes to extend an invitation to your youth basketball team(s) to participate in the Helena Area Chamber of Commerce Youth Swish Basketball Tournament to be held Saturday, March 4th and Sunday, March 5th, 2017 in Helena.
- Entries will be accepted for boys and girls in Grades 3/4, 5 through 8. There will be a boys and a girls division at each grade level. Co-ed teams will be bracketed & compete in the boys division.
- Teams are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once we reach our maximum capacity, all brackets will be closed. If a particular grade does not fill, it will be combined with the next grade. (i.e. 5th and 6th).
- Each team is guaranteed four games. There will be three games of pool play to determine the seeding of the 4th game to be played. Teams will be seeded in the following manner: 1) Win – Loss Record 2) Head to Head Play 3) Point Differential (15 points max) 4) A Coin Toss
- Scorers and Timers will be provided.
- Entry fee is $195 and must accompany the enclosed liability release form and entry form. Make checks payable to the Helena Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Deadline for entries is Wednesday, February 15th, 2017 at 4:00pm to the Helena Area Chamber of Commerce office. Divisions are limited; therefore, we encourage you to register as soon as possible. No refunds will be given after February 10th, 2017.
- Individual medals will be awarded to first and second place teams in each pool.
- Tournament shirts and hoodies will be available.
- All standard applicable basketball rules as found in the NFHS Basketball Rules Book will be used with the exceptions outlined on the rules sheet. Teams are encouraged to have uniform shirts with visible numbers on the back. Numbers on the front are recommended.
- Games will be played at local Helena, East Helena and Montana City school gymnasiums.
- Hotel information can be retrieved from our web site at www.helenamt.com or by calling 1-800-743-5362 or (406) 447-1941.
- We must have a cell phone number sent in with the team registration form so that we can contact the coach if there are any schedule changes during the tournament.
Have Questions? Need More Information?
Please call or write:
Helena Area Chamber of Commerce
225 Cruse Avenue
Helena, MT 59601
Day 1-800-743-5362 or (406) 447-1941