(Workforce Innovation NetworkS)
What is Helena WINS?
• Helps link community “talent supply partners with employer’s ”talent demand” needs.
•Helps employers build pre-apprenticeship “talent pipelines” with partnering high schools, colleges, & universities, education centers, and other workforce development partners.
• To customize high quality, sustainable work-based learning programs combining on-the-job learning.
• Retain talent by offering apprenticeships and other work-based learning programs.
- Have a voice in the Chamber’s efforts to promote Helena as a great place to live, work and play.
- As a participating Helena WINS employer, help target workers in specific demand occupations to consider Helena’s opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with employers who have similar needs to attract specific training opportunities for your employees.
- Showcase your business and employment opportunities with emerging workers who will be entering the workforce in the coming weeks, months and years.
- Learn how to build advancement opportunities among your current workforce to grow employees’ skill sets.
- Be on the cutting edge of implementing employment practices that foster loyalty among your workforce.
- Collaborate with other businesses to strategize community services that matter to your workforce.
1. Why should businesses participate in Helena WINS?
With record low unemployment and an aging workforce, it’s never been more challenging to attract, develop, and retain talent. Helena WINS brings together businesses, workforce, and resource providers to facilitate new avenues for workforce development. If finding, training, and retaining employees is a challenge for your business, Helena WINS can help.
2. What does it cost?
There are no defined fee structures associated with Helena WINS. Because this is an employer-driven initiative, participating businesses determine how much time they would like to devote to work-based learning programs and opportunities. If additional resources are necessary, it’s a business decision to invest in those specific strategies.
3. What size businesses are ideal for Helena WINS?
Businesses of ALL sizes are welcomed to participate in Helena WINS.
WATCH, LEARN & READ ABOUT HELENA WINS!
Hometown Helena – January 10th, 2019