Benefits Give Chamber Membership More Value
- Free inclusion in our Chamber Recommends pamphlets. Specialized industry pamphlets are distributed to visitors, relocation requests and local Helenans. Only Chamber member businesses are included.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce – With your enrollment in the Helena Area Chamber, now automatically enrolls you in the U.S. Chamber for FREE. Receive all of the benefits it has to offer at no additional charge. Some of the benefits the U.S. Chamber has to offer are:
- FREE access to a variety of small business forms – invoices, contracts, business plans, day-to-day operation forms – that can be downloaded, modified and used
- Small business toolkit
- Marketing tips
- The Affinity Program – Exclusive savings on a variety of services and products. The savings in this program average $1,200+ per year including up to 20% savings on FedEx shipping.
Some of the additional benefits include:
- Business2Business News Magazine – This colorful magazine contains a wealth of information about the Helena area and the business climate locally. The magazine has a distribution of 2,500+ copies and is distributed twice a year.
- Business Referral Service – Over 30,000 information and referral request are given out annually to tourists, relocation interests, the business community and the general population (all potential customers). Members are always referred to these inquiries!
- Discounted Advertising – Discounted advertising is only offered to Chamber members.
- Business After Hours – Held once a month. Meet business people who care about Helena and could be new customers for your business. Enjoy refreshments and food.
- Business Before Hours – Held in a more casual setting and limited in size, these breakfast networking opportunities are held at various Chamber member locations. RSVPs are required.
- Business Workshops – Held quarterly. These FREE forums cover a wide range of business topics such as marketing, finance and introduction to area business assistance programs.
- Semi Annual luncheons with the Mayor and the County Commissioners – Visit with your local elected officials during lunch at the Chamber. A great way to learn about what’s happening in Helena and the surrounding area!
|Benefits||$500 Bronze Level||$750 Copper Level||$1000 Silver Level||$2000 Gold Level||$3500
|Basic Website Logo & Hyperlinks||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Annual Banquet or Awards Luncheon Credits||$100||$200||$300||$500||$500||$500||$650||$650|
|Member 2 Member Discounts||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|New Member Media Package||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Job Listings Credits||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Hot Deals Credits||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Business After Hours Fee Credit (also applies to Before Hours)||$100||$150||$200||$250||$250||$250|
|B2B Magazine& Vacation Guide Ad Credit||$100||$400||$500||$500||$500||$1250|
|Annual Golf Tournament Credits||$350+||$350+||$350+||$350+|
|Large Investor Luncheon||X||X||X||X||X|
|Logo in All E-News & Staff E-Mails||X||X||X|
|President Luncheons/Special Invitations||X||X||X|
|Signage at Major Chamber Events||X||X||X|
|SWISH Sponsor Credit||X||X|
For more information: Contact Kelly Hanson, Membership Director, at the Helena Chamber at (406) 447-1945.