Saturday, March 12th and Sunday March 13th, 2022
Brought to you by the Helena Area Chamber of Commerce Sports & Tournament Committee
The Helena Area Chamber of Commerce Sports and Tournament Committee wishes to extend an invitation to your youth basketball team(s) to participate in the Helena Area Chamber of Commerce Youth Basketball Tournament to be held Saturday March 12th & Sunday March 13th, 2022 in Helena.
- Entries will be accepted for boys and girls in Grades 3/4 and 5 through 8. There will be a Boys Division and a Girls Division at each grade level with 3rd and 4th Graders being combined. Any Co-ed teams will be bracketed & compete in the Boys Division.
- Teams are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once we reach our maximum capacity, all brackets will be closed. If a particular grade does not fill, it will be combined with the next grade. (i.e. 5th & 6th).
- Each team is guaranteed four games. In most cases, there will be three games of pool play to determine the seeding of the 4th game to be played. Teams will be seeded in the following manner: 1) Win – Loss Record 2) Head to Head Play 3) Point Differential (15 points max) & if there is still a tie 4) A Coin Toss.
- Scorers and Timers will be provided.
- Entry fee is $210 and must accompany the liability release/entry form. Make checks payable to the Helena Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Deadline for entries is Tuesday, March 1st, 2022 at 4:00pm to the Helena Area Chamber of Commerce office. Divisions are limited; therefore, we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
- Individual medals will be awarded to first and second place teams in each pool.
- Tournament shirts and hoodies will be available.
- All standard applicable basketball rules as found in the NFHS Basketball Rules Book will be used with the exceptions outlined on the rules sheet. Teams are encouraged to have uniform shirts with visible numbers on the back. Numbers on the front are recommended.
- Games will be played at local Helena, East Helena and Montana City school gymnasiums.
- Hotel information can be retrieved from our web site at www.helenamt.com or by calling 1-800-743-5362 or (406) 447-1941.
- We must have a cell phone number sent in with the team registration form so that we can contact the coach if there are any schedule changes during the tournament.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE INFORMATION
Please call or write:
HELENA AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
225 CRUSE AVENUE ** SUITE A ** HELENA, MT 59601
Day 1-800-743-5362 or (406) 447-1941