Saturday, March 2nd and Sunday, March 3rd, 2024
Brought to you by the Helena Area Chamber of Commerce Sports & Tournament Committee
The Helena Area Chamber of Commerce Sports and Tournament Committee wishes to extend an invitation to your youth basketball team(s) to participate in the Helena Area Chamber of Commerce Youth Basketball Tournament to be held Saturday March 2nd & Sunday March 3rd, 2024 in Helena and East Helena.
- Entries will be accepted for boys and girls in Grades 3/4 and 5 through 8. There will be a Boys Division and a Girls Division at each grade level with 3rd and 4th Graders being combined. Any Co-ed teams will be bracketed & compete in the Boys Division.
- Teams are accepted on a first come-first serve basis. Once we reach our maximum capacity, all brackets will be closed. If a particular grade does not fill, it will be combined with the next grade. (i.e. 5th & 6th).
- Each team is guaranteed four games. In most cases, there will be three games of pool play to determine the seeding of the 4th game to be played. Teams will be seeded in the following manner: 1) Win – Loss Record 2) Head-to-Head Play 3) Point Differential (15 points max) & if there is still a tie 4) A Coin Toss.
- Entry fee is $300 and must accompany the liability release/entry form (part of registration).
- Deadline for entries is Friday, February 23rd on Exposure Events. Divisions are limited; therefore, we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
- Individual medals will be awarded to first and second place teams in each pool.
- All standard applicable basketball rules as found in the NFHS Basketball Rules Book will be used with the exceptions outlined on the rules sheet. Teams are encouraged to have uniform shirts with visible numbers on the back. Numbers on the front are recommended.
- Games will be played at local Helena, East Helena and Montana City school gymnasiums.
- Hotel information can be retrieved from our website at www.helenamt.com or by calling (406) 442-4120.
- We are using Exposure Events this year and all schedule changes and scores during the tournament will be uploaded to the app.
The SWISH Tournament is currently full. Please email email@example.com to be put on the waiting list.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE INFORMATION
Please call or write: